The information provided by you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at NAC Cape Town. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on the NAC Cape Town website or that you may provide to NAC Cape Town in any other manner. Certain of the information provided on registration is mandatory to assist us in ensuring that the communications and transactions entered into with you may be completed effectively and lawfully.
- Automatic Information: NAC Cape Town receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact on the NAC Cape Town website or communicate with NAC Cape Town by email. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses NAC Cape Town.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the NAC Cape Town website, if your computer supports such capabilities.
By providing the information to NAC Cape Town you consent to NAC Cape Town collecting maintaining, storing and processing the information, provided that NAC Cape Town shall:
- not disclose your personal information to a third party other than to communication information or effect the transactions agreed to by you in using the NAC Cape Town website, without obtaining your express consent to do so;
- only disclose your personal information, without your consent, if legally required to do so;
- be entitled to use the information provided by you to compile statistical or aggregated information in such a way that you may not be identified.
While NAC Cape Town and its affiliates shall take commercially reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by you to NAC Cape Town from unauthorized access or disclosure, NAC Cape Town does not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection. NAC Cape Town does not, assume any liability whatsoever in relation to this Web Site and you hereby indemnify and hold harmless NAC Cape Town against any foreseeable or unforeseeable loss, liability, expense, claims, damages, costs, or penalties, whether direct or indirect, arising from the information provided by you to NAC Cape Town.
NAC Cape Town shall not be obliged to encrypt any information sent to you, received from you, stored on your behalf for the purposes agreed in this Privacy and Security Statement.
NAC Cape Town shall own and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information compiled by it which may be derived from your communications with it.