At NAC Helicopters Cape Town, our absolute priority is the health, safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues. Now, more than ever, due to the ever-evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we are focusing on our guest experience and ensuring we are exceeding the protocols from the world’s leading health experts, including the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We remain vigilant about the health and safety of all our guests and colleagues, without compromising your experience.
NAC Helicopters remains committed to the joy of travel, an important part of our lives. We are open for business as usual and are following the guidelines set out by the CDC and WHO.
Here are just some of the measures that we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Staff have been equipped and trained on best practice for hygiene which Includes face masks and surgical gloves
- Surfaces within our office space are disinfected every hour
- After each flight Aircraft are being sanitised
- We have set up hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and within the office
- Any staff member or passenger displaying any symptoms will be politely refused entry (We do have a digital temperature scanner on order)
- Microphones in the Helicopters have been removed to prevent spreading the virus but passengers are still able to hear the pilot
- Headsets are sanitised after every flight
This will be standard practise going forward and will be re-evaluated once the COVID -19 virus has been neutralised. We are taking the situation very seriously and will continue to make improvements to ensure the safety of our passengers.
Your health and wellness are paramount, and we hope to welcome you to NAC Helicopters Cape Town soon. We are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment and ultimately an experience full of incredible memories. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
NAC Helicopters Cape Town